13 February 2010

Renewal

Finally back to the blog. Just too many other things happening. I am back for a reason, which is to develop a space where I can keep track of my creations.

I require various creative outlets, depending on my current frame of mind. Today I am driven to do a bit of work with my silver jewelry and to follow up on another stream of ideas that has been in my mind for awhile, which is making bags with the beautiful fabrics that I have been collecting.

So as I have already been on the screen for way too long today, I must go and get my energy moving into action instead of just my mind. By the end of the day I will post a few photos of where I have gone.

It is raining and very humid, so at least I will not get caught up in gardening projects, which seem to just evolve when I go into my garden. If I dare to just pull up one weed, or trim a stray tendril...I can get sucked into this vortex movement and plants for hours.

So a bit of discipline is required.

No comments: